Mid Atlantic Operations Analystundefined, undefined
PhyMed Healthcare Group is seeking an Operations Analyst in our Central Pennsylvania market who can provide operations support for clinical staff including anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists. This will be a home-based position with on-site visits to local healthcare facilities in Central Pennsylvania required. This person reports to the Corporate Vice President of Operations and works closely with the operations team to carry out key operational needs and aid in the development of strategic initiatives. This unique, newly created role will allow the Operations Analyst to participate and partner in highly visible corporate projects with exposure to strategic planning, P&L analysis, business development, and relationship building.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for maintaining the staffing and scheduling of day-to-day operations of clinicians to ensure full coverage as defined in facility-specific contracts as well as analyzing and providing strategic plans for staffing, scheduling, and economic impact to the company.
- Partner with CVP of Operations on developing and executing strategic corporate priorities and projects.
- Develop relationships with the PhyMed Corporate Team and serve as a liaison between the corporate office in Nashville, TN, and the clinical staff in the MidAtlantic Region.
- Learn and become familiar with QGenda scheduling and timekeeping software to enhance clinician efficiency and reporting capabilities.
- Maintain client relationships with key stakeholders at service facilities which include the Hospitals and ASCs where PhyMed provides anesthesia services.
- Ad hoc projects, as needed to enable the continued success of employed anesthesiologists and CRNAs and the facilities they provide care.
- Travel opportunities to corporate headquarters in Nashville, TN for training and development will exist and be available over time.
- Assist corporate talent acquisition team in the recruitment, arranging interview itinerary, and onboarding process of anesthesiologists and CRNAs.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to work autonomously in a remote working environment.
- Must be willing to learn and display an eagerness to learn and develop business acumen and industry knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or 3+ years of professional experience preferably in a healthcare environment or a related field.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills will be utilized and encouraged to improve over time due to the complexity and diversity of information.
- Computer Skills - Basic knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Calendar, Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Knowledge of QGenda is a plus.
- Possess strong communication skills. Must be able to participate and engage in meetings and must be energized by the opportunity to develop professional relationships.
- Team player possessing the ability to work cross-functionally between departments and both internal and external stakeholders. Contributes to building a positive team environment.
- Due to a remote working environment, it is critical to the success of this position that the individual be a self-starter, with the ability to identify and resolve problems with timely follow-up.
PhyMed Healthcare Group is an innovative, physician-owned company comprised of Anesthesia and Pain Management professionals proudly serving as trusted partners to healthcare systems, ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs), and office-based anesthesia providers nationwide. PhyMed Healthcare Group was formed in 2012, built on a foundation of 20 years of successful practice and expansion throughout middle Tennessee by Anesthesia Medical Group, PC (AMG). Since 2012, PhyMed has expanded into multiple states including PA, MI, IN, AZ, OH, MD, and KY.
Job Type: Full-time, Remote in Central PA region